Rock Tape 5m Roll - Hot Pink
RockTape has been a staple in many diabetics lives, from securing a "suss" site to helping extend the life of a CGM. Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, RockTape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by diabetic and health care professionals alike.
Buying Rock Tape on a roll is equivalent to 0.40c per patch! ( Based on 10cm x 5cm). You will receive 1 roll - 5cm wide x 5m long roll of Rock tape for you to cut to size in any shape you want!
RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! Each roll has 5 metres of RockTape that is 5cm in width. Included is an instruction sheet for the most popular applications.
Key benefits to using RockTape:
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic - no zinc oxide or latex
- Water resistant - can be worn for up to 5 days
Key features of RockTape:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- The properties of different colours and patterns are the same